We know that the preschool years are some of the most important years in a child’s development. That is why our preschool program, or primary program, is designed to develop every aspect of a child, including physical, emotional, cognitive, and social abilities. Our unique curriculum combines traditional Montessori approaches and outdoor learning with age-appropriate technology, and STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, The Arts, and Mathematics) topics. We aim to be the catalyst your child needs to reach their full potential.
At Endeavor Montessori, your child will benefit from:
- An individualized learning plan for each child
- Supportive, nurturing teachers dedicated to helping each child learn and grow
- Engaging approach to learning that creates self-directed, confident children
- Exciting enrichment programs including Music, Art, Global Language, Computer Literacy, and World Studies
- A focus on health and movement, with daily physical activities such as yoga, tumbling, and team sports
Located in Dunwoody, Georgia, our new private Montessori school will be opening in Fall 2019. We will provide educational programs for infants, toddlers, and preschool age students, and will begin offering elementary and middle school programs by the following school year.
In order to provide your child with an authentic Montessori education, we are in the process of being accredited by the American Montessori Society (AMS).
What are you waiting for? Schedule your tour today to see what makes Endeavor Montessori so special!