- Please fill out the form below to schedule a visit to our Admissions Office at 56 Perimeter Center East, Suite 150, Office 120 to meet with our School Leader Sue Hansen.
- Schedule your tour of the school after meeting with Sue. A tour gives you the opportunity to see our classrooms and facilities and have all your questions answered about our programs.
- After touring the school, please submit the registration form, application fee and supporting documents.
- Once your completed application is received, one of our administrators will contact you to set up an interview for your child with one of our teachers.
- During the interview, we will assess the student for program readiness and will familiarize the child with our school. We also work toward achieving a mutual understanding of a Montessori education between each family and our school.
- You will receive notification of our admissions decision within a week.
We admit students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally made available to all students at the school. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of our educational policies, admission policies and other school-administered programs. Students ages 6 weeks to 18 years (infants through 12th grade) are welcome to apply.