At Endeavor Montessori, we understand that the first years of a child’s life are key to his or her personality and development. As infants explore their surroundings, they begin to absorb every aspect of the environment, language, and culture. In a term coined by Dr. Maria Montessori as “The Absorbent Mind,” these interactions with the surrounding environment do not merely enter a child’s mind, they help to form it.
That’s why we have placed so much emphasis on crafting every detail to create the perfect Montessori environment at Endeavor Montessori. We know that babies thrive in a calming and soothing classroom filled with music and natural light. Our safe, clean, and peaceful infant Montessori environment is designed with activities appropriate for the earliest stages of a child’s development. We treat each child in our care as an individual to be nurtured with admiration and respect. Every infant has different needs, and our guides are trained to respond to each infant based on their own individual schedule.
Endeavor Montessori is working towards accreditation from the American Montessori Society (AMS) and adheres strictly to AMS standards. Infants benefit immensely from our more intimate setting with a teacher-to-student ratio of 1:4, less than the state standard of 1:6. With multiple Montessori professionals in the classroom, you can rest assured that your child will be taken care of constantly. Our infant classrooms become an extension of the home marked by feelings of warmth from the emotional nurturing given by our guides.
Our infant program offers:
- A more intimate setting with a teacher-to-student ratio of 1:4, lower than state standards
- A safe, clean, and peaceful environment
- Guides trained to respond to each infant’s own schedule, respecting their natural sleeping and waking process and determining meals and feedings by their natural hunger patterns
- Purposeful, prepared environments with developmentally appropriate materials and activities, which support the infant through each stage of growth
- An infant classroom equipped with aesthetically beautiful Montessori materials and plenty of floor space for children to move and explore, as they are ready
- An approach where we “follow the child,” allowing each child to develop at their own pace and fostering independence
We understand how hard it is for you to be apart from your infant. Our goal is to create an exceptional environment for your infant to thrive in, making you and your child feel as comfortable as possible. Call today to schedule your private tour and learn more about our incredible infant program!