Are you seeking to ignite your young child’s love of learning and lay the foundation for a fulfilling future? The toddler years are some of the most important years for development because a toddler’s brain absorbs material like a sponge. That is why every detail at Endeavor Montessori is designed to help toddlers make the most of this critical time period.
The Montessori approach to early childhood education launches the learning process in a joyful, secure, and loving environment where toddlers thrive. At Endeavor Montessori, toddlers enjoy a beautiful environment rich in practical life activities, language opportunities, and exploration of the senses. Through music and movement with freedom of choice, our toddlers can experience a variety of large muscle activities, such as jumping, balancing, crawling, or skipping.
Our toddler program provides a special place where dedicated and nurturing Montessori guides implement a curriculum that fosters:
- Cognitive development
- Speech and language development
- Gross and fine motor skills
- Grace and courtesy
Dr. Maria Montessori discovered that during the toddler years, young children have a special aptitude for learning certain things:
- Toddlers are especially sensitive to order– We build on that interest to establish good habits that last a lifetime.
- Toddlers are able to absorb language from their environment – Toddlers learn words easily and with pleasure – and become happier as they learn the words to express their needs, rather than resorting to crying or tantrums.
- Toddlers are eager to learn to take care of themselves – We guide them to learn how to do things on their own, thereby nurturing their budding sense of independence.
Enrolling your child in our Montessori toddler program, rather than a traditional childcare center, has many benefits. Here are just a few to consider:
- A surge in language capability –Many parents state that their child’s vocabulary increased dramatically within a few months of joining a Montessori program. Improved language skills = more fun interactions with your child. You’ll find that tantrums decrease once your child is able to better communicate what they are feeling.
- Fewer toddler struggles –Montessori toddlers learn how to actually do things by themselves, such as setting up their eating area, pouring liquids, and bringing their dishes to the sink. This makes family meals more fun and relaxed for everyone.
- A positive toilet training experience –Done the Montessori way, almost all children can be diaper free soon after starting in our program!
- A toddler who learns to play happily by himself – Montessori toddlers learn to play independently. You will be surprised how your 2-year-old can occupy himself happily, without your constant attention or staring at a TV screen.
The best way to learn why our Toddler Program is so special is to call and schedule your private tour!